View Profile Kolumbo

amazing.

based and redpilled

real kino right here

40 Game Reviews

As yound said, pretty reminiscent of Draw Play with an addition of some pretty cool new lines. My favorite is the moving one. My main complaint is bugs. For example, the one I had most trouble with is the disappearing line pushing the player either up or to the side, as it disappears. The other main one is that the game starts drawing a line immediately after the player spawns into the next level, without the mouse being pressed, causing the selected paint to empty and having to restart the level. Other than that, it was a fun game. Fun levels! Could use more music though

EDIT: Didn't realize it was a feature, I guess it felt kind of weird, maybe because it's supposed to pop but it kind of fades away slowly? (Don't mistake this for me subtly being a dick about what happened, it's not the case, but given the history I guess it could come off that way) Bumped the score, my bad.

GoodL responds:

Thank ya! I'll keep working on it to see if I can't fix some bugs. The light blue paint is supposed to push the player away when it pops (couldn't get it to fall like I had suggested during the last days of development, it was too late and that would have required too many significant changes to the code, so instead of disappearing and returning 50%, it pops and returns 75%). I agree that a couple more songs would be nice to fill out the soundtrack a bit more.
Thanks again for everything.

i never got to fuck taco

Simply epic.

10 Audio Reviews

bubblin'

Holy shit how did I miss this all these years

kace pare stanec

vertikkaldnb responds:

aj izbaci buksnu

41 Art Reviews

the background in the 2nd one is really mellow, I like it

Cyberdevil responds:

It's pretty faded yeah. :) I think I like the other two a bit more for the same reason but it does carry a different mood... something for all occasions hmm! Thanks.

based and redpilled